Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Direct Information: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Indirect Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Ads Remarketing